Palm Sunday, April 13 – Children will process with palm branches and sing in the 10:50 service.
Friday, April 18 at 6:30 p.m. Good Friday service Highlands. The Lord’s Supper will be celebrated. A nursery will be available for children K-5 and under.
Easter Sunday, April 20 – We will have our usual two services of worship (8:30 and 10:50). We WILL have Sunday Communities and Sunday School at 9:30.
Please invite your friends to join us for all our activities this week!
What Happens When We Meet the Real Jesus?
Spring Sermon series that begins on April 27.Read More...
Join us Sunday, March 2 during the Community hour (9:30-10:30 a.m.) in the sanctuary for a reception honoring Wilson and Laura Shirley and their family. Ages Junior High and up are invited. Please note that this will take the place of Sunday Communities and Sunday school for Junior and Senior High. Nursery and Children’s Sunday school will meet in their regular classes.Read More...
Members of the Senior High Yakama Mission Team are raising support for our trip this summer and are available for manual labor, odd jobs and babysitting. to hire a team emember or for questions, please contact Billy Meenan.Read More...
Dinner on Wednesday nights is from 5:00 until 6:15. $5 adult, $3 child, and $20 family max.
- A Time to Mourn and a Time to Dance: The Message of Ecclesiastes - Brad Mercer, Room 301
- The God Gap: Training to Talk Out the Gospel with Confidence – Joseph Wheat, Room 210
- Getting to Know the Book of Moses: An Exploration of the First Five Books of the Bible – Wilson Shirley, Room 211
- Respectable Sins: Uncovering and Confronting the Sins We Tolerate – Lee Hutchings, Room 212
- Children (K4- 5th grade) begin at 6:10 in room 310 on 3rd floor
- Nursery is provided for 3 year olds and under on the first floor.
We are studying Beth Moore’s Jesus, the One and Only this spring. Meeting times are Monday evenings at 6:15, Wednesday mornings at 9:30, Thursday afternoons at 12:10 and Friday mornings at 7:00. Study books are $16 and are available in the classroom. Anyone is welcome at any study…you don’t have to pick just one.Read More...
Click here to access mp3′s of Dr. John Cox’s marriage series “Finders Keepers,” which was presented at Highlands in the fall of 2012.Read More...